Saturday, September 2, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR THE NEW ME

I am grateful to the Almighty for His help and assistance in creating the new me.

I am so happy with the person that I have become and I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Summer is winding down.  This weekend is Labor Day Weekend.  I will be going to services and then to to the co-op for the last time this summer.

The holidays will be arriving soon.  I'm approaching them with love and joy because I have let go of that which didn't serve me so that I can enjoy the spiritualness of the Holy Days.

I have leaned to listen and pause before I speak....if  I even speak at all.

I have been able to release myself from the binds and not to create new ones.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment