Thursday, May 13, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR LIVING IN THE MOMENT

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am finally learning to live in the moment.

I'm always looking at the past and planning the future.  While intellectually I'm in the moment, I'm never there completely.

I have learned this week because of the craziness with Dr. Vezza that the present is all that we have and to enjoy it.

The end result of my issue with Dr. Vezza is that I'm going to see a cardiologist.  I've been there before for a"report" issue BUT now at my age it's really time to see one. Nothing is wrong BUT I have an appointment for July.

I saw Dr. Fracassa yesterday for an eye checkup and nothing has changed. I did order new glasses from EYEGLASS HOUSE which are really pretty.

Today I will practice yoga, get Matzah groomed and go food shopping.

I hope to walk too.

Life is good and the moment is wonderful.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment