Monday, June 14, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A LEAP OF FAITH


 I am grateful to the Almighty because He made me a strong woman able to take leaps of faith.

I practiced yoga in Margaret's class yesterday and she spoke of this.

I was very brave in my life and took positive chances to my life to make it better. As I result I had a wonderful career and now two amazing daughters, sons in law and grandchildren.

And I met Charles........Yesterday we went to hear Bobby Sings Bobby in the Broadway Tavern in Malverne.  We had a wonderful time.

He went home this morning and I will be speaking with him tonight. 

I'm practicing yoga in Leslie's class this morning.

Karen is coming over and we are looking for an oven and having dinner.

Life is good and I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment