Wednesday, July 28, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He allowed me to wake up healthy and happy and in Charles's arms.

I went food shopping yesterday as well as to the post office.

I spoke with Kyra too and picked up Xanax at CVS.

Last night I made a delicious salmon dinner and Charles and I sat on the deck with a glass of wine before Sisterhood Bingo.

My heart swells with joy as Charles is accepted by all my friends.

I won 2 games and then we again sat on the deck!!

We woke up this morning to Charles walking Matzah and having breakfast with me.

Today I will clean the house.

Tonight is the Sisterhood Book Club.


I have a cardiologist appointment at 3:00.  I hope that all goes well.

Thank you Almighty for this wonderful new day.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment