Friday, November 4, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY IN MY LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty fo all the joy in my life.

Yesterday I arrived home from a fabulous vacation with Charles.  A new and beautiful garage door was put in making my life so much easier.  The light on my vehicle was fixed by Sonny......the tires needed air....I mailed bills....I went food shopping too.  I picked up my little doggie from boarding...I read...I did laundry too and swiffered the house.

What a busy day!!

Today I will have my hair blown out, take a walk and read.  Tomorrow I will say my prayers t home, board Matzah and then I leave for Charlie for the weekend!  I'll be back Tuesday.

Sunday we are going to Freeport to see Dana and Madalyn.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy in my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment