Tuesday, December 6, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

 I am grateful to the Almighty because today is a new day filled with all its adventures.

Thank you for my good checkup......now its off to get a blood test and a pneumonia  shot.

Later:

It took me 2 1/2 hours to get an appointment with CVS for the pneumonia shot!

Then the light came on in the truck again....the air light...so I had to go to the gas station for the 5th time and Sonny finally told me that the spare tire sensor was dead.  Tomorrow I have to back again as he orders a new sensor for the spare tire.

Dana called with the continuing story of her impending divorce.  She is going to a lawyer tomorrow. It's a mess because Seth says that she will loose a lot of things when the divorce is final......she will have to pay for example, for daycare......she contends she won't and I don't say a word.

Tomorrow will also go for my blood and urine test.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the life that He has given me and also for this day. Even though it was crappy,  I am still alive and healthy.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment