Friday, January 6, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

 I am grateful to the Almighty for a new day.

The dreary day of winter are here.  I am healthy, happy and have the wonderful ability just to be in my home.

Yesterday was a wonderful day.  I met Charles in Commack and we went to see The Fabelman's.  I came home and walked at The Home Depot.  Then I had dinner with Margie and spoke to Charles.

My day started today with a Good Morning text from Charles and a wonderful set of pictures and a video from Dana of Madalyn's third birthday party in school.

I will walk at The Home Depot today and get my hair blown out.  I will read and finish my packing because tomorrow I will leave Plainview to spend the weekend with Charles.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my health and all the joy in my life.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment