Wednesday, April 12, 2023

GRATEFUL THAT CHARLES IS HOME

 I am grateful to the almighty because Charles is HOME.

Dana left in the morning.  She did purchase a stroller and Madalyn came to visit her and they went to Madalyn's new playground.

I picked him up at the LIRR in Hicksville with Matzah.  He brought me a new hat....bunnies.....cookies....we kissed and had sex!!!!!  I made a delicious salmon dinner too!!  We watered the plants that Danny put in and this morning he put the house plants outside.  He will be back on Friday.

 I had my hair blown out.  I treated myself to 2 new MZ Wallace pocketbooks and 2 Adirondack chairs from The Home Depot.  The truck was washed....the bills paid and the newspapers read.

Today I will be attending services as these are the last 2 days of Passover.

It has been a wonderful holiday.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment