Tuesday, May 2, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR A WEEKEND WITH CHARLES



 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to spend a wonderful weekend with Charles.

It rained almost all weekend BUT it was the best of times.  Inclement weather allows me to enjoy Charles without all the pomp and circumstance.   I did.   It was beyond enjoyable.  We had dinner with his extended family....third cousin Alberta and second cousin Fred.  I was able to take a walk.  We went to the Tuesday Prayer Service and had breakfast with the gang.  We even got to attend The Sports Book Club and go to lunch with the guys.  We saw Brian and Russell too in their group home.


I will again be staying with Charles......but this time next weekend starts on Friday.

I am grateful to the Almighty for bringing this man into my life.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment