Monday, June 10, 2024

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL LIFE WITH CHARLES

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me a wonderful life with Charles.

This weekend we were in Plainview on Saturday night. 




We went out to dinner with Ray and Cheryl Perlman.........of course we went to Mario's and then came back to the house.

Sunday we left for St. James and had a quiet day culminating in Charles making a meatloaf for dinner.......

Today we went out to lunch with Anita and Ray......they hadn't yet seen our apartment.  It was so much fun.

Now I'm home and will be here until Thursday night when I will be leaving for St James and an Friday....out to Easthampton to vacation with Charles' children and their partners.

Life is so good.

I am so grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment