Tuesday, June 19, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR SURVIVING THE YEAR

When I think back as to the way that my year began, I am so grateful to the Almighty for giving me the courage to survive.  Maybe this was why I slept 10 hours last night.  I have been exhausted.  Here's a list of what I have done this year to become the "new me."


l.   I took a course at THE ADULT INSTITUTE.
2.  I increased my yoga classes.
3.  I took yoga workshops.
4.  I attended the yoga book club.
5.  I made 2 new friends.
6.  I facilitated a discussion at my SISTERHOOD BOOK CLUB.
7.  I attended all SISTERHOOD BOOK CLUB DISCUSSIONS.
8.  I went to services religiously each SHABBOS morning and many times SHABBOS evening.
9.  I learned how NOT to speak and to be quiet in the house.
10. I walked daily.
11. I eliminated people who were not healthy for me.
12. I learned about CHABAD and took 2 classes there.
13. I found LEGUNA GRILL, a great hiding spot.
14. I designed jewelry.
15. I attended a GREAT BOOKS CONFERENCE and may go to GREAT BOOKS in the Fall. 




I paid bills, learned about the house and now know that with the Almighty's help, I can survive.


I am grateful!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment