Tuesday, May 9, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR THE WAY THE ALMIGHTY CREATED ME!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for the qualities that He created in me. 

Yesterday I practiced yoga and heard the instructor speak of these qualities.

I am a very self-determined woman.  That has motivated me to succeed in all that I do.   I do try to move away from negative thoughts and emotions UNLESS I am blasted with them and then I find it difficult.  However my determination forces me to continue to move away from these thoughts and emotions until I am successful.

I am now working on what I can control and what I can't control.  I am working on letting go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.  I am especially learning about my true colors so that I can be rid of false dreams and illusions.  I am determined to speak my thoughts ONLY when necessary.

Thank you Almighty for the ability to use my qualities to help enhance my life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment