Friday, May 5, 2017

GRATEUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me a wonderful new life.

I created this life after I retired and after the horrific event of July 31, 2012, an event that I accept and am grateful for because it changed my life.

Summer is on the way and with it comes a new co-op in Westhampton Beach.  I will have to watch as he puts on his act for everyone.  That is tough on my personality as what he is doing will be so phony.  However I will have to realize that the act is just temporary and soon enough I will be back to live my real life.

Will I be able to do this???  Now that I am writing to you, I realize that I am fully capable of seeing this as a temporary act, making the most of my summer in Westhampton Beach and moving forward.

Thank you Almighty for allowing me to put this in writing.

I am grateful to you for being there for me in everything that I do.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment