Friday, December 22, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING ABOUT FAITH IN MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga yesterday (as I do every day) and learned about having faith in yourself.

This is going to be a tough one for me because ever since I was a child, my parents and later husband tore me apart.

I'm going to take baby steps with the help of the Almighty and make this happen.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

PS  Wish me luck!!!   I'm calling the doctor today because I want the office to fax me my 2017 bloodwork.   I will let you know what happens. With the help of the Almighty all will be fine. Tonight is the start of the Sabbath after all.

I started calling the doctor at 9AM.  Finally at 11:30 the report was faxed.  All is well.  I am so grateful to the Almighty for my life.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment