Saturday, December 23, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the new life that He has given me.

I am grateful to the Almighty because my checkup was quite good.   I am now working on making the next decade the best one yet.  I know that there are speed traps along the way but my intention is not to fall into them.  My intention is to listen and pause.  Before I say anything I will ask myself the following question:  Is it true?  Is it kind??  Most important..........Does it need to be said?  I am grateful to the Almighty for teaching me all of this.

I am grateful to the Almighty because He got rid of the co-op.  I am looking forward to a quiet and peaceful summer.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have become quiet and peaceful inside myself and that is because of the mediation classes and workshops that I have taken.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful to you for my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment