Tuesday, June 19, 2018

GRATEFUL FOR THE ABUNDANCE IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the joy and abundance that I feel in my new life.

I am human and therefore a part of me feels sad that he couldn't enjoy any of the things that the world had to offer.............that he couldn't have made this an amazing marriage and recognized me for who I am.  That was not to be because as I found out, he was a psychopath and a sociopath and paranoid and a hoarder.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the abundance that He has given to me.

I called the BOE yesterday and his pension which is retro and his TDA will be arriving at the end of the month.  It's not that he was generous.  I had to do a line item justification for everything that I bought that wasn't food or gas or at a pharmacy. It's just that he was trying to make sure that if he should die before me they would continue to pay out.

However, I will not have to be afraid to pay large bills because of this.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the abundance in my new life.  I am volunteering at the evening minyan at PJC.  I will also volunteer to make friendly visits to those in need.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment