Tuesday, September 4, 2018

GRATEFUL FOR THE MIND-BODY CONNECTION

I am grateful to the Almighty because yesterday, Sunday, was a wonderful day as I worked on the MIND-BODY connection.

I know that the Almighty is with me and I hope that today will be the same.

I am grateful to the Almighty because he has helped me to understand that I must live in the present because that is all I have. Living in the past can only bring me depression, sadness and bad health. Living in the future can only bring me anxiety.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I realized that I must begin to move passed my regrets and create new dreams for myself.

I always thought that anything that you do when you weren't working was a waste of time.  I was wrong, so wrong.  I know now that I can have these new dreams,  that work is done and that enjoyment must begin if I am to move forward.  Without new dreams I will die.  I know now that I don't have to be in survival mode but in enjoyment of new dreams mode.  I don't have to be busy every moment of every day either.

I can make changes in my life.  For example, I'm going to bris for the first day of Rosh Hashanah.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment