Wednesday, October 14, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR MY RESILIENCE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has chosen to make me a resilient human being.

This has allowed me to survive.........and meet Charles.  Charles who called me family yesterday at the funeral of his mother.........something that the creature NEVER said to me......I wasn't family.....I was only a plaything to abuse.

Yesterday I felt like a member of his family as I met everybody....friends......family and children and sat next to him and held hands in church.

I am so glad that I spoke with Rabbi Conn on Shabbos who told me that I had suffered a great deal and this was my reward.

Today I'm going to Doris's house for our Wednesday luncheon. Charles is going upstate to the Catskills to a friends cabin.

I will be practicing yoga later and possibly eating out........

Thank you Almighty for my wonderful new life.

I am grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment