Tuesday, October 6, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR PLAYTIME

 I am grateful to the Almighty for all the playtime in my life.

Charles left yesterday BUT not before breakfast and the book club he had invited me to join......the Sports Book Club. It's a book club with all guys and me!  We read The City Game which dealt with a basketball scandal at CCNY in 950-51.  It was really good and I've already ordered the next book.

I had dinner with my friends at Pasteria and we had played Mahjong at Rhonnie's.

I'm switching my checkup to January because I'm still eating chocolate!!!

Today I'm driving out to St. James to place my toothbrushes in his apartment!! I'm very excited.

Tonight is my Sisterhood Zoom meeting.

Chores are getting done!  The house is being cleaned. Bills are being paid and I am happy!!

Thank you so much for this Almighty.

I am grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment