Friday, February 18, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR THE SABBATH

 I am grateful to the Almighty because my week was a good one and tonight begins the Sabbath.

I hope to be attending services tomorrow. Yesterday we had a massive wind and rain storm and I was up quite a lot.  Matzah has a yeast infection which I have been treating with medication, a wipe cloth for his gums and a medicinal bath.  Last night I was awakened by the storm and i went to check the picnic table on the deck and found poop all over the living room which I cleaned up.

Tonight Charles will be coming to spend the weekend with me.

It was quite a week.  I came home from quite a nice weekend with Charles although I was a bit disappointed in the "dutch" aspect of the Valentines dinner.  I learned a lot about this man as a result of that and I'm glad because both feet are now on the ground.

I finished with the periodontist.  My hair was colored.  My book was finished too and a new one was started.

Thank you Almighty for the end of a good week and the beginning of the Sabbath.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment