Saturday, February 11, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW CONCEPT

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga.

It's not the poses that I learn on the mat, but the philosophy that I learn and am able to take off the mat into my real life that are so valuable in keeping me healthy and happy.

Yesterday I learned that not only should one let one's thoughts be acknowledged and then float by into a cloud BUT one should do the same with one's emotions.  You acknowledge them and then let them float by as if on a cloud.  You can even name them but then not ruminate on them!!!!

Today I will attend a Restorative Workshop With Aroma Therapy.  I'm excited.  I know that learning will take place!!!!

I will write more later......................

The workshop was amazing.  There was a journaling piece where the instructor asked us to write freely about the following statement:

This is what I have to say to you:  (Arlene)

This was my response.

I matter.  I'm proud of me. I survived.  I created a new life with joy and happiness in it.  I love my life. I love myself.  I have discovered my core, my essence and my truth. I am grateful for the blessings in my life. I have grateful that I have new friends and a new life. I love my bookclubs. I love yoga.  I love Reiki.  I love mindfulness. I love the sense of peace inside me every moment. I am grateful for my health. I am grateful for a new beginning. I am grateful that I know how to let gothic which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.

The Almighty was there for me every step of the way. I am grateful.  Thank you Almighty for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment