Saturday, February 25, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR SELF-LOVE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has taught me the meaning of self-love.

I did not go to services today because it was an exhausting week.  It is difficult Saturdays when he carries on.  I know how to walk out of rooms and be quiet.  However it takes a toll on my person.  Then last Sunday the older one uncovered a "half sister" and sent me pictures of a stranger.  It brought back memories of artificial insemination and all that I went through.  He was more supportive of them than of me which is the way he is but I was on emotion overload. I was so disgusted with them....but he wasn't.  

That's the way it is in this relationship.

Therefore I decided that I needed some rest and relaxation.  I will walk and read and calm down.

It's time to love myself.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment