Friday, March 31, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR BEING HONEST WITH MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because although it is at times extremely difficult, I have tried to be honest with myself and let go of that which doesn't serve me.

This includes people in my life as well as events in my life.

I am doing well getting rid of The Triad.  However in this season of Pesach preparation it is really difficult not to focus on memories of how hard I worked and the way it should have been. However, through it all, the Almighty has given me the strength to prepare for the holiday and also to make reservations for the Seders at PJC.  It served no purpose to make a Seder for those who couldn't care less and were disrespectful.

I thank the Almighty for giving me the strength to do this.

I am grateful to Him for all that He gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment