Thursday, March 23, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NATURE OF LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has sent me to yoga.

It was there that I learned to balance my life.  It was there that I took the poses off the mat and learned to play and work.  It was there that I learned to do the best that I could do BUT that  I am not responsible for the results or the outcomes.  It was there that I learned that at this stage of my life I needed both play and work.  I have always worked but have always felt that work was extremely important and play was for children.

It was at yoga I learned that I come first. I allow myself time to listen to other peoples problems but I don't become the worrier for their problems.  That is so important because it allows me to be and to breathe.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment