Saturday, June 20, 2020

GRATEFUL BECAUSE THE ALMIGHTY MADE ME A GRANDMA

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a Grandma.

I hope that He allows me to be happy and healthy for many, many years to come.

My grandson Remi is coming to Grandma's house today.

I can't wait.

I have chalk, bubbles and a swimming pool all prepared for him.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful to you because it was you who let me reach this stage in my life.
We had an amazing time from 10:30AM to 7:15.   Hilary and I walked around the block while Remi used the scooter that I borrowed from Keith and Renee.  He made a beautiful line across my deck with chalk which I will cherish until the rain washes it away.   They met my friends.  And Remi swam in his little pool.

The Almighty has so blessed me and I am so grateful.

Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment