Monday, June 1, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for a beautiful new day.

I am at peace.  I am very calm and happy.  Many of my friends can't wait for the quarantine to be over and life to return to normal.  I too feel that way.

However I am grateful for the pandemic because it allowed me to be.  I had to remain in my house each day except to buy groceries and go to the pharmacy.  It was during this time that I evaluated and learned to appreciate my new life. I learned what it is to be peaceful and breathe and be safe.  I was able to be and enjoy my new house.  I had done much construction thanks to Freddy and I was able to be at home and appreciate it.

Now we are in Phase 1 and Iim looking forward to getting out and enjoying my life again.  It feels like I'm on vacation.

I am healthy.  I am happy.  

I survived because the Almighty was there every moment of the day....every day of the year for so many years.

I am grateful because the Almighty allowed me to have a wonderful life outside of the house. Now that I'm free, I have combined both parts of me.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment