Friday, November 20, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR THE PEACE IN MY LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for sending peace and contentment into my life.

Charles will be spending the weekend with me and I will be going to his home for the Thanksgiving break.

Never have I looked forward so joyfully and peacefully to anything.

I don't have a clue as to what we are doing this weekend. I have left the entire planning of everything in his capable hands.  I know that he loves me and that's all that matters.

I had my hair colored a beautiful shade of blue yesterday and also had a manicure/pedicure. I was so calm while doing this because I know that it will be looked at and appreciated.

Charles wants to do the entire Thanksgiving dinner himself!!!!  I am so happy that I could cry.

Thank you Almighty for the peace in my life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment