Monday, November 9, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR THE PEACE AND LOVE IN MY NEW LIFE

 I am beyond grateful to the Almighty for all the peace and love in my new life.

I am in love with Charles and he with me.  We are so beyond happy together.  It's like 2 puzzle pieces that fit together!!!

This weekend we went to Norman Levy Park in Merrick and then to Long Beach yesterday. We walked the boardwalk....dropped magazines off to one of his friends and met up with another friend.....all the while enjoying each other!

We watched The Undoing last night and discussed it at breakfast.

I practiced yoga, again discussing peace and love as related to the election of Joe Biden.

The love and peace is truly a gift.

I'm redoing the den.  Freddy is here to put down a new floor in the den, living room and dining room.

Tomorrow my new sofa bed comes.

Tonight I'm meeting the girls for dinner and playing MahJongg.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the love and peace n my life.

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment