Thursday, February 25, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A BEAUTIFUL DAY

 I am grateful to the Almighty for a beautiful day.

Yesterday I walked at The Home Depot and I practiced yoga.  I did my chores.

Today I will be driving to St. James to spend the day with Charles!!!!

I'm so excited.......

More Later!

Later:  It was an amazing day with Charles.  I drove to St. James and parked in the lot.  I went up to his apartment to see what a beautiful job he had done with the sports book case, coffee table, kitchen table, and end table.   We went to Stonybrook and walked at the beach for about 1 1/2 hours. Then he took me to lunch in a Japanese restaurant.  Delicious!!!!!!  I drove home in the dark.....very proud of myself and spoke to him as the last thing that I did before bedtime!  Wow!

It was Purim and thanks to technology I was able to listen to the Megillah on my I-PAD.

What a wonderful day.

Thank you Almighty!

I am so grateful!!




No comments:

Post a Comment