Thursday, February 18, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A SNOW DAY



 I am grateful to the Almighty because it snowed today.........not yesterday!

Yesterday was an amazing day.  I spoke to Judith and then drove out to Charles in St. James. His apartment is really shaping up.......it's going to be my summer home!!!  He got new windows and new doors and is getting siding and a balcony.  He took me to West Meadow Gate in Setauket where we were able to walk on the beach!!!  To celebrate his shot (which I scheduled) he treated me to wine with a Greek lunch.

I came home to have my hair blown out.....practice yoga and attend my Sisterhood Book Club on Anxious People.

TODAY IS A MAJOR 2 DAY SNOWSTORM!!!!!

I woke to bring up the garbage can and newspapers and fell back to sleep until 11:00.

I will spend the day relaxing and chatting with friends.

Thank you Almighty for the gift of a snow day.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment