Wednesday, July 27, 2022

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I'M VISITING MADALYN


 I am grateful to the Almighty because I am taking Aaron's Limousine Service today and visiting Madalyn and Dana in their new home in Bay Ridge Brooklyn!!!

I haven't done this since March of 2020 before the Pandemic began.  However my life is so different now with Charles in it.....

More later.......

The trip in the limousine was wonderful.  As I sat in the car looking out I thought of how blessed I am that my life has changed because Charles in my partner.

I love Madalyn.  She is a wonderful little girl and easy to play with.  While Mommy took I nap, Madalyn and Grandma did so many things including yoga.

I arrived at 10:30 and left at 5.  Each moment as a dream come true.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment