Tuesday, July 5, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL JULY 4th WEEKEND


 I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful July 4th weekend that I had with Charles.

We slept in Plainview after our wonderful visit to Dana, Seth and Madalyn and left Sunday morning for St. James.

The weekend was filled with picnics and tanning on Long Beach.  We brought wine, cheese and crackers.  We sat on the balcony after wonderful dinners from Uncle Guisseppe's and watched the fireworks.  Freddy visited too.  We read the newspapers. Charles bought coffee from 7 Eleven and we chatted.


 We took walks and before I went home today we went to the prayer service at the Episcopal Church.

I'm home now.......so happy with my life and all my memories.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment