Tuesday, November 14, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR NEW ADVENTURES

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the new adventures and new changes in my life.

I read my Meditation Books as usual this morning.  Today I read about how a person should applaud the new adventures in ones life instead of lamenting about the past.

I'm going to work on that and am grateful that I read this.

I will focus on my wonderful decision to have a second home.......an apartment out east in St. James with Charles......it's a great adventure!!  Tomorrow our sofa and cocktail table will arrive. OMG! Matzh has a medicinal bath tomorrow. When I pick him up we are heading to the apartment to see our new furniture and to celebrate the Creatures death.

I went to FV Cleaners to shorten the pants that I bought at Cindi's.  I went to the bank for new checks too.  I mailed bills and since Charles and I are going to Virginia next week....there is O food shopping so I went to Pasteria for dinner.

I am grateful for all my new adventures.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment