Monday, November 13, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND




 I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful weekend that I had with Charles.

I ate Sabbath dinner with Matzah on Friday because after I spoke to Charles, I wanted to go to bed early so I could attend services on Saturday.

I thoroughly enjoyed services and the coffee hour after with my friends.

I drove out to St. James on Saturday afternoon and what a wonderful weekend it was.

We hung around our apartment on Saturday and Matzah got used to walking and running around.

We had incredible sex too!!

Charles brought in dinner from Uncle Giseppi and I made a delicious Saturday.

We went to Reymour and Flannigan and found a beautiful sofa and cocktail table which are coming on Wednesday when Matzah and I sleep over until Thursday.   We bought edibles in Farmngdale and went to The Wine Guy for Elizabeth's gift of 3 bottles of delicious wine.

I made a delicious chicken on Saturday with burned broccoli (Michael's recipe).

I came home today because it's a Mahjong night and we are having dinner in Golden Temple.

I have made a lunch date with Anita and Ray for January 3.

I am grateful to the almighty for the restful and relaxing weekend that I had with Charles.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment