Friday, November 10, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR REST AND RELAXATION

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has sent Charles into my life. It is from Charles that I learned NOT to be guilty about REST and RELAXATION.

It has been a very tough week.  Dana called all day Tuesday about her impending meeting with Seth and his lawyers.   The plan was that she would drop Madalyn off here Thursday night.....sleep over.....go to the meeting on Friday....sleep over until Saturday.  The hysteria in Dana was unmanageable and it took it's tole on me.    I had a "date" with Charlie to go to a PJC Fundraiser at Governor's Comedy Club and Dana and Madalyn sleeping over would be tough.  I was willing to do it.   Today I called and discovered that both Dana and Madalyn went to school and there was NO MEETING.  Dana lies all the time.  Had there ever been a meeting?  My heart broke because of Madalyn.

I needed to do shopping for my trip to Virginia next week so I went to Athleta and Cindi's.

Matzah needed another medicinal bath and I had a dentist appointment to fix my bonding and a cleaning.

Charlie slept over after the comedy club.

I woke up this morning exhausted.  I took the entire day for rest and relaxation as I learned from Charlie.

I am so grateful that the Almighty sent Charles into my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment