Thursday, July 25, 2024

GRATEFUL FOR MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has been by my side and has helped me to achieve my goals. 

The Almighty has sent Freddy who is my friend and handyman and recently is helping me to put new countertops and backsplashes in my kitchen...and I'm getting a new sink and faucet too. Freddy speaks Spanish so he is able to talk to the company that I'm using where everyone speaks Spanish.

Charles is a dream come true.  Yesterday we went to Locust Valley to the cemetery and found a place where we would like to be buried together.  I am so grateful that Charles in in my life.

Dana will NOT be coming today and so I have a free day to BE.  I'm going to walk and get a manicure/pedicure.

Thank you Almighty for being there in my life and helping to guide me.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment