Sunday, July 21, 2024

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful weekend that He has chosen to give to me.

I attended services and then the fun began!!!

Yesterday was an amazing day!    Remi came and Charles and I spent the afternoon with Remi at the pool.....and then dinner at Pasteria which was a lot of fun.

Today Charles needed to go to a prayer service at ALL OULS EPISCOPAL CHURCH so Remi and I are going to breakfast and all sorts of other things......

More later...........Remi lost a tooth when I took him to The Hicksville Diner for breakfast.  We went to The Cottage Car Wash so Remi could see a vehicle et washed and The Tooth Fairy told me to take him to JB Toy Store to buy him presents and that's where we went next.  Then we went to Denny's to get him a baseball cap and lastly we went to Woodbury Kosher because I was making chicken for Charles and I for dinner and Remi had never been to a butcher.

We picked up Charles at home and went to The Plainview pool to swim and hang out with Remi's mommy and daddy.

They went home and I prepared drinks and a delicious barbecue for Charlie and me.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment