Saturday, July 27, 2024

GRATEFUL FOR ACCEPTING THE PRESENT

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I am learning to accept the present from him.

Hilary hurt me a great deal when after Charles and I chose a cemetery......she texted me that when the time comes......she may not be able to visit because it's far away from her father.  I was amazed at this and hurt too.  After a while I realized that this is who she has always been and I can't change her.  I moved on into the moment and found myself much happier.

Yesterday was a really busy day.  I got my hair blown out.......walked at The Home Depot .........bought a beautiful pair of Chanel sunglasses.....gassed up the car..... mailed a bill at the post office.....had dinner at Pasteria.

Today I will attend services and then Matzah and I will head out to St. James.  I need to come back Tuesday for a bit because my countertops are being put in but then I'll go back to St. James until Thursday.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that He has done for me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment