Thursday, August 1, 2024

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEK WITH CHARLES

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I had a wonderful week with Charles.

I drove out to our apartment in St. James after services last Saturday and I just returned today.

I had a wonderful week with Charles filled with the beach........a film.....concerts......dinner out.....shopping for wine for our trip to Southhampton which starts Monday......sitting outside on the deck....sleeping together....7/11 coffee.....All Souls Church......walking and exploring.

It was a wonderful vacation.

I truly love Charles.

I came home to see Freddy and the workers put the backsplash in my kitchen.   I paid and tipped them and Freddy will finish to job.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the good in my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment