Monday, August 19, 2024

GRATEFUL THAT DANA AND MADALYN ARE VISITING

 I am grateful to the Almighty because Dana and Madalyn are visiting me for a few days.

They will be here until Friday.  I will post after they leave.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

Tuesday:

We went to the pool on Tuesday and had a fabulous time there.  We ate on the deck. I made chicken.  Madalyn and I slept together.

Wednesday:

It was a wonderful day.  We went to the butcher, to Trader Joe's and put gas in my vehicle.  Madalyn had flushed paper towels down the toilet and Karen and Bob came to the rescue.  I spoke with Judith too.  We went to the pool and again it was a beautiful day so we ate on the deck.


Thursday:

It was another wonderful day.  We brought Matzah in for his medicinal bath.  We went to Incredible Feet and bought Madalyn sneakers.  We picked up my medication and found the Claire's Jewelry that Madalyn wanted.  Madalyn got a manicure and had a haircut and blowout at ID.  We picked up the dog and we are going out to dinner.  Dinner was wonderful.  We went to Golden Temple and had a great time.


Friday:

Madalyn and Dana went home. Their vacation is over.  I will miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment