Tuesday, July 10, 2012

GRATITUDE FOR HOW FAR I'VE COME

I am so grateful that I am a new person and have achieved so much.  I see it in my everyday activities.  I am quiet when I need to be and chatting when that is necessary.


I am very proud of me.


Today is the anniversary of my mom's death.  I attended the morning minyon and friends were happy to see me and asked me to return.  I am going to make this part of my regular schedule.  I came home and walked, got DD and read the newspapers and put in a wash.


Later, I have 2 yoga classes to attend and I'm learning to listen to an audio book for an upcoming book discussion.  Yesterday, I had lunch with friends and attended another book discussion group.


I'm quiet, avoiding all sorts of sizzling confrontation.


I have learned to appreciate the moment.


I am so grateful to the Almighty for my growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment