Wednesday, June 15, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW KNOWLEDGE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the things that I have learned since I retired.

I have decided because of yoga to be authentic..............to be the person that I was meant to be. My mother tried to break me of this by telling me in these words that "I look like my father's family.  I act like them.  She will break me of this." She never succeeded.  He tried to bully me to break me.  He never succeeded. 

Thanks to the Almighty and the inner strength that He gave me none of this happened.  I went on to live an incredible life but didn't have the words to describe this.

Yoga has re-awakened the authentic me.  It has given me the words to describe who I am.

I am happy.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment