Wednesday, June 8, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful days that I have in this.....my amazing retirement.

I walked yesterday.  I practiced yoga twice yesterday.  In the evening we had our final Sisterhood meeting for the season.  We were entertained by an amazing country-western group. I enjoyed it a lot.

His scans are over and he has returned to his nasty self.  It's a shame for him that he has no impact on me.  I'm being really sarcastic.

Today the weather is brisk and cool.  I will walk.  I will practice yoga.  There are chores to be done too.  I have a book to finish.   It's supposed to rain later in the afternoon.  I have a closet to clean out!!!

Thank you Almighty for my wonderful life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment