Monday, May 14, 2018

GRATEFUL FOR A BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for the beautiful Mother's Day that I hosted.

I ordered from BAGEL BOSS and invited Hilary, Izzy, Remi, Shula, Ellie, and Ofer......Dana had a stomach virus and couldn't come.

Matzah was there also.

It was a wonderful day.  Everyone laughed, talked and got along.

It was a day that could never have happened if he were alive.  I'm making new memories.  However I couldn't help wishing that someone didn't have to pass on in order to create this beautiful day.   I knew intellectually and emotionally that that was ridiculous because it never would have happened if he were alive. I know emotionally and intellectually what he would have carried on with me.   

I imagine that until I make lots of new memories these thoughts will linger.

Thank you Almighty for the beginning of new and wonderful memories.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment