Sunday, May 27, 2018

GRATEFUL FOR MY STRENGTH

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a strong and capable woman that I am proud of.

This is the Memorial Day weekend.  Yesterday, my brother, his wife and my nephew Jonathan came over after Sabbath services to spend the afternoon.  I was grateful that I have reached a stage in my life when they are welcome in my home.

I went out for dinner.  I had Japanese food.  It was delicious.  I was grateful to be able to pay for it.

I am almost finished with my book and will be ready to start another one today.  

I am going to get a manicure/pedicure today.

I am ging to check to see if the library is open.  It's time to read again!!!!!

I am again going out to dinner.

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a strong and capable woman.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment