Monday, April 20, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR BEING SELF-REFLECTIVE

I am grateful to the Almighty because the Covid 19 Pandemic has given me a chance to be self-reflective.

I've come to many interesting conclusions.

I always had to be doing something.  Why?  It goes back to my mother who would always be on the attack if I wasn't doing anything to belittle me or insult me!!!!!  I had to always be busy around him or he would be on the attack.  That's over now!   They're dead!   I can breathe.

I was always critical of myself.  Why?   It's as though I have my mother or the creature sitting on my shoulder criticizing me.  The Coronavirus has given me the chance to see me and I like what I see.

I could never enjoy an entire day at home.  Why?   I was always on the alert for an attack by my mother or the creature.  I was never at peace.  Now in the process of sheltering down, I have found peace.

I never slept well.  Why?  I was always wired from a day with either my mother or the creature. Now I can sleep.


I am grateful to the Almighty for this time of self-reflection.  I have learned a lot.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment