Wednesday, December 23, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR ACCEPTANCE AND UNDERSTANDING

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a very bright woman with a great deal of acceptance and understanding.

This does NOT mean that I accept poor behavior but rather I understand the person and their actions. I evaluate my life and see how good it is and how much I have accomplished.  There is no need to waste time with those of very little value.

Last night Charles slept over and there was so much laughing about what Hilary had done.  I described her as a little mother who cares so much about me when and this is to quote her....."I am running amok."  It's amazing how you can interpret something in different ways so that you can move on and live a wonderful life.  Even when she said that I associate with Charles who goes to a cabin with "random people" I did not react.  Neither did he!  We just laughed and moved on.  He was fascinated by the "little mother" in Hilary.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to accept and understand and therefore appreciate my wonderful life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment