Thursday, December 10, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR CARING ABOUT MYSELF

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Leslie's 6PM class last night.

I have been practicing in 3 classes since the Covid 19 Pandemic began......the other two are Leslie's class on Monday and Friday at 11.

Last night Leslie spoke of Giving in this holiday season.

I realized that there are non-material things that I can give myself. Each day until the end of the year I will mention one of them.

However in general I will care about myself and give myself the gift of caring.

It is for this that I am grateful.

Thank you Almighty.

Yesterday was a delightful day.....I changed the color of my manicure, bought new sunglasses, had a wonderful lunch with Doris....went to the bank and post office and put gas in the truck.  I spoke with Karen and Charles in the evening and went to a wonderful Torah Fund Zoom meeting.

Today I am packing to visit Charles for the weekend.  I will walk also and go to the supermarket.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment