Monday, December 14, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR THE GIFTS THAT THE ALMIGHTY HAS GIVEN ME




 I am grateful to the Almighty for all the gifts that the Almighty has given me.

I am grateful for my health, my children and grandchildren, my friends and I am so grateful for the Almighty allowing Charles to come into my life.

It was meant to be.

Rabbi Conn says that I fulfilled all of my goals and it was time to have fun.

And fun we did.....

From decorating Charles' house for Christmas.......to decorating the tree....to dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant....to walking in Frank Melville Park.....to walking in Port Jefferson......to the dinners he made....to Frosty the Snowman.....to The BeeGees........

Then to be told that when I go with him to services Christmas Eve, we will be sitting in the 18th row which means LIFE and IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!!

There are no words for this just......

Thank you Almighty.


I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment