Tuesday, December 1, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR SECURITY AND SAFETY

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the feelings of security and safety that He has given me.

I can experience the wonders of life because of this. I can experience joy and adventure because of this.  It's absolutely wonderful.

Last night I had dinner at Pasteria with the girls, played MahJong and lost.

Matzah is back with me after a 6 day boarding at Plainview Animal Hospital. He will be going there again the weekend of December 11 as I again spend the weekend at Charles's home.

Freddy is changing the entire house around which is a blessing.

Today I will be paying bills and going food shopping.

Charles might be staying with me as they work on his roof.

Life is so much fun.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment